Monday, February 15, 2010

Yes, I have been Writing Daily!


. . . just not always here!

This year has been wrought with a lot of sadness. It's been a long, cold, lonely winter, to be honest

But, I decided to be a photo-project copycat to ensure at least a WEEKLY post here.

My friend, Eric, is a talented photographer and all-around swell kind of guy! He is also our petsitter extraordinaire. He recently committed (Eric? Commit? hahaha) to a 52 week photography project. One theme a week. So, in an effort to stop wallowing and start having more fun, I have gleaned onto it as well. (micheric248.blogspot.com)

Like Eric, I will not be posting to the Flickr site. I will just be doing this for fun. Unlike Eric, I didn't start the first week of January, but ironically, I have all of the same shots through the same time period! (For the most part. But, Yellow . . . I will work on that.)

Without further adieu, I give you Week 1/52. Theme: New

This is a photo of my "new" trunk. It was my great-grandmother's, then my great-aunt's (godmother's), and then her son's, my second-cousin & self-professed pagan godfather. Now that he is gone, the trunk has passed to me. And it is positively teeming with history.

No comments:

Post a Comment