Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pilfered Picture Project: DOF, but in reverse


So, I'm doing the weeks of the project in reverse - much like the picture next week is supposed to be about depth of field and I'm posting reverse DOF this week. I caught a cute pic of Joey (aka Bonkey, rhymes with Monkey) today, as I played with her and Fishka - her squeaky fish toy.

This has become her favorite. We have a yellow one also, but the pink Fishka (a Kafka-esque fish) is the only one that really matters to her and to the scheme of things.

Bonkey reminds me of a deepwater ocean fish - the kind that lures its prey. She will lie down on the floor, Fishka about 3 feet away, and then bark ferociously at any of the other animals who come near. This would be kind of cute except she also does it all night long.

I took away Fishka last night before bed. First full night of sleep we've had for three weeks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment